Buy Best Njerinjil-Gokhru -Puncture vine 100gm
- 100% Natural product
- Njerinjil-Nerinjil/Gokhru for Preparing Medicated Drinking Water to Prevent Urinary Tract Infections and Kidney Diseases,
- Yellowcassia collecting from tribes from Wayanad forest area
World Wide Delivery
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Buy Njerinjil-Nerinjil/Gokhru/Puncture vine- ഞെരിഞ്ഞിൽ online from yellowcassia.com
Njerinjil-Nerinjil/Gokhru is used for medicinal purposes in Ayurveda and Unani. It is commonly used for infertility disorders and also for Urinary problems. It can also help to build muscles, increases stamina and endurance.
Health Benefits: Drinking Nerunjil water help to prevent water retention in the body. Some studies show that using Nerunjil can be used as a natural treatment for lowering blood pressure and as an herb for high cholesterol.
Health benefits of Njerinjil–Nerinjil/Gokhru
1. Treats low libido
2. Heart benefit
4. Erectile dysfunction
5. Helpful in Polycystic ovarian disease
6. Reduces urinary problems
7. Fights water retention
8. Fights glucose intolerance
- Njerinjil improves muscle growth and body strength.
- Helps in alleviating some symptoms associated with male menopause.
- Reduction in cholesterol.
- Inhibition of stress-induced clumping of blood platelets.
- Increases in the strength of contraction of the heart muscle.
- Reductions in sodium and fluid retention.
- Anti-urolithiasis (urinary/kidney stone preventing) and lithophytic (dissolving) activities.
- Improvement of the profile of red and white blood cells and stimulation of the humoral immune system.
- Used in to cure headache, eye problem as hives, conjunctivitis, weak eyesight, and anxiety.
- It is used to cure high blood pressure and flank pain.
- For athletic performance, muscle mass enhancement, and a testosterone booster.
- It is suitable for premenstrual syndrome and menopausal syndrome.
Ayurvedic Health benefits of Njerinjil
- Sexual weakness: Boil Gokharu powder, ashwagandha powder in one cup of milk. Drink twice a day for ten days. Njerinjil contains saponins which stimulate the secretion of Testosterone and promote spermatogenesis.
- Kidney stone: Prepare a decoction of Gokharu fruit or panchang (all parts of Gokharu herb) in water and drink twice a day.
- Increased Serum Creatinine: Take Njerinjil, South(Dry ginger), methi (fenugreek seeds), and ashwagandha in equal quantities. Grind to make powder. Take this powder twice a day. It decreases Uric acid and gives relief in swelling.
- Coughing: Take Gokharu, tulsi leaves, and dry ginger powder. Grind and take in a small amount.
- Frequent urination, urine infection: Mix black sesame powder and Gokharu powder in equal quantity. Take twice a day.
- Urine blockage, painful urination: Take Gokharu fruits (1 tsp), coriander seeds (½ tbsp) in water (450 ml). Cook till volume reduces to half. Drink prepared infusion (2 tbsp.) twice a day for a few days.
- Blood in urine: Take the whole plant Njerinjil. Wash to clean dirt and soil. Grind the herb to extract juice (¼ cup). Mix this juice in a cup of buttermilk and drink for ten days.
- Jaundice: Take the whole Gokharu plant, clean it, and dry in shade. Grind to make powder. Mix this powder with cinnamon (1 tsp), cardamoms (6), and misri (1/4 cup). Take this powder (1/2 tsp ) three times a day with water.
- Weakness, muscle building: Mix Gokharu, mulehti, bhringraj and amla. Grind to make powder and take twice a day.
- Uterus infection and inflammation: Prepare a decoction of Gokharu fruit (10 gm.) and ajwain (2 gm.) in water and drink for a few days.
- Leucorrhoea: Take fresh Gokharu and bhumi amla. Grind and make a paste. Take this paste (1 tbsp) with yogurt twice a day for 10 days.
- Rheumatic joints: Drink a decoction of Land-caltrops and dry ginger every morning to reduce pain and improve digestion.
- Excessive bleeding: Boil gokhru powder in milk and drink twice a day to arrest bleeding and build lost strength.
- Alopecia: Paste Land-caltrops and sesame flowers in equal quantities with honey and apply on the bald areas to stimulate regrowth of hair and nourish the scalp.
- Diabetes: Gokhru is combined with Guggulu and other drugs and rolled into pills. This is available in the market as Gokshuradi Guggulu. This mitigates pain, swelling, and such other conditions.
- Puncture Vine is not recommended for use in pregnant or nursing women.
- It may cause stomach upset, but this can usually be controlled by taking the herb with food.
- It may affect blood sugar levels.