Keezhanelli honey has the goodness of keezhanelli which is usually used for asthma, allergy, etc.
Uses of Keezhanelli
- Keezhanelli is used as an effective remedy to cure enlargement of liver and spleen, Hepatitis A and B and in the prevention of Hepatitis C.
- It has proven its efficiency in treating skin diseases like psoriasis, leprosy, and scabies.
- It is also used as a folk medicine to stop bleeding caused by snake bites.
- The anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, hepatoprotective and antiviral properties make Keezhanelliin valuable among the medicinal herbs.
- Keezhanelli is also used to treat kidney stones, urinary discharge, bronchitis, anemia, asthma, hiccups, blood disorders, and even malaria.
- The Unani medicine system also uses this herb for the treatment of severe dysentery.
- This valuable herb has diuretic and cell-protective properties